Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A tug on my Heartstrings

Today I was digging through my kitchen drawer that we throw all of our gadgets into.  Measuring cups, Tupperware party gadgets and the like.  I can't even tell you what I was looking for but there at the bottom in the very back were these.....



Ooooh.  How many times did I make that Choo Choo or Airplane sound while guiding some kind of baby food into one of these mouths? 

I looked closely and can still see some of their little teeth marks imbedded into the rubber coating.


I thought about this tonight as Jensen told me that he hated grilled cheese sandwiches (news to me).  I was making them for dinner.  I told him he would have to make something else himself because this is what's for dinner. 

Before I knew it he was sitting at the table with a ham and cheese sandwich laughing at something Garth said.

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of those in my drawer, too. Just can't bring myself to throw them out quite yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rubber spoons were chewed to death and are already gone. :(
    And, as always, your boys are GORGEOUSLY cute boys!

    ReplyDelete